|FA 1||First Aid level 1 U/S 119567 L1 CR 5||2 Days|
|FR 1||Basic Fire Fighting & Prevention U/S 252250 L1 CR 3||½ Day|
|HS 2||SHE Representative U/S 259622 L2 CR 3||1 Day|
|HS3||Risk assessment Auditing inspection U/S 120333 L3 CR4||1 Day|
|HS 4||Accident/Incident Investigation & Reporting Methodology U/S 259617 L2 CR 3 or
U/S 120335 Unit Standard Aligned
|HS 5||Legislation (Incl. OHS Act & Regulation Book) U/S 120344 & 259601 L2/4 CR2/4||2 Days|
|HS 5 C||Construction Legislation ( Construction regulation 2014) Add to US 120344||1 Day|
|HS 6||(HIRAC) Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment U/S120330 L3 CR||1 Day|
|HS 7||Hazardous Materials Awareness L4 CR 3 U/S 120370 L3 CR4 Unit Standard Aligned||1 Day|
|HS 8||Emergency Planning U/S 259597 L4 CR 3 or U/S 120329 L3 CR 2 Unit Standard Aligned||1 Day|
|HS11||Safe work Procedures||3 Days|
|Additional course for Construction Safety Officers only.
In the process of being accredited.
|Total for the above is 14 Days
|HS14||Construction Safety Training U/S 244283 L5 CR 10 (Same as SAMTRAC)
|HS12||Control Cost and Productivity of Construction Project U/S 262844 L 4 CR 12
|HS15||Manage Health and Safety on a construction project U/S 15136 L5 CR 6||2 Days|
Are the courses based on SAQA unit standards?
All of our training courses are SAQA unit standard aligned in accordance with NQF (National
Qualifications Framework) All of our Courses are accredited except for the one’s in Red. In the process of being accredited in Blue.
What do we get when we register?
- Safety Officer File for filing manuals for the above mentioned courses
- First Aid Gloves, mouth piece and other training materials
- Occupational Health and Safety ACT and Regulations (85 of 1993) Latest version.
What do we get upon completion?
- First Aid Level One Certificate
- Basic Fire Fighting Certificate
- Safety Officer Certificate
- Separate Certificates for all the Construction Safety Training courses.
- First Aid and Basic Fire
- CD with required forms and document templates to manage all Occupational Health and Safety on the construction site.